Reflexology is where gentle pressure is applied to your feet or hands, stimulating the reflex areas which correspond to the various organs and structures of the body. The pressure helps clear congestion in the energy pathways which terminate in the hands and feet and in turn will encourage balance, vitality and well-being.
Maximum benefit can be gained from having a course of regular treatments during your pregnancy ( discounts available).
Benefits of Bababoom Pregnancy Reflexology
- Promotes a deep sense of relaxation which relieves stress and anxiety helping the body to function more efficiently.
- May relieve pain due to the release of endorphins. This may help relieve back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome and pelvic girdle pain or SPD.
- May help relieve digestive disturbances such as morning sickness, indigestion and constipation.
- Improves the circulation and elimination of toxins which may help relieve fluid retention.
- Post-term maternity reflexology will help you become deeply relaxed and may help promote the onset of labour.
- Having regular treatments during your pregnancy may reduce the duration of your labour and may leave you needing less pain relief.
- Post-natal reflexology may help reduce fatigue, encourage lactation and ease breast discomfort, relieve anxiety and re-balance your hormones and assist in the return of your menstrual cycle.
Reflexology may also be used as an aid to fertility and as a support to assisted conception such as IVF, IVM, ICSI and IUI. Please refer to the Fertility Support page.
Prices are inclusive of Bababoom’s booking fee which is payable at the time of booking. The remainder is payable to Sarah on the day in cash. There is a 24 hour cancellation charge of £10.
Pregnancy Reflexology charges are £35 for a 45 minute session inclusive of Booking fee of £8
Post-Natal Reflexology charges are £40 for a1 hour session inclusive of Booking fee of £10